- Name also: Gray-leaf Willow, Gray-leaved Willow, White Willow, Glaucous Willow, Diamond Willow
- Subspecies: Ssp. glauca, Ssp. stipulifera
- Family: Willow Family – Salicaceae
- Growing form and height: Shrub 0.5–2 m.
- Flowering time: June. Flowers when coming into leaf.
This page is in progress
Gray willow crossbreeds with several willow species, probably most commonly with tea-leaved willow (S. phylicifolia), and also with whortle-leaved willow (S. myrsinites), dark-leaved willow (S. myrsinifolia) and sometimes with downy willow (S. lapponum).